Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Saisa Basketball

This year my goal is to make the team and compete abroad in at least two Saisa events. I also on a personal level want to know I've tried my best, and worked my hardest at every training session and every game i compete in. I have already made the basketball and we are well on our way to Saisa. I started out an extra on the bench because im not especially good and basketball particularly on offence but i recently i made the starting line up because im always where i need to be running up and down the court and on defence i can often stop the other team scoring. My other strength is assist and setting picks. My fitness has also dramatically improved when i began i ran three suicides the first practice and felt dizzy, lightheaded, and sick. Generally like i was going to pass out, today we had to do twelve and i was better off that that first day. Good progress. My biggest goal though for basketball specifically is to improve my skills of offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment