Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goals for the Year: Guitar (Creativity)

I spent hours over the summer practicing guitar, I have persevered and can now play quite a few of my favorite songs. New skills I’ve developed, I can finger pick, switch quickly between all the most frequently used chords like A, Am, G, D, Dm, F, C and am even better with bar chords. My goal for this year is to work collaboratively with other and play with a band in front of an audience whether it be during assembly, a talent show, or even a small school concert. A challenge I have never undertaken which to be honest is pretty daunting as I always tend to play worse in from of other people than when I’m alone, one of the main reasons I chose this goal is I believe this is an area for growth: public performing a musical instrument is a skill I would love to acquire.

Graph

No comments:

Post a Comment